Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,829 (R$ 6,996) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)