Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04459 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,432 (Mex$ 32,112) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (38 minutes ago)