Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,491 (Mex$ 50,892) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (39 minutes ago)