Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 935 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,595 ($2,905) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)