Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,516 ($4,907) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $10,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)