Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 ($3,215) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)