Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,740 ($3,403) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)