Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,900 ($5,277) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)