Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,738 ($3,175) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)