Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,292 (Rp 32,287,035) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)