Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.424 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 (﷼ 1,434) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)