Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (﷼ 1,430) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)