Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.449 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,741 (﷼ 1,528) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)