Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,202 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)