Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 (руб 188,817) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)