Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,211 (£4,518) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)