Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,122 (£2,751) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)