Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 73% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,391 (£4,541) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)