Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,535 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (25 minutes ago)