Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,496 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)