Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,808 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)