Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,908 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (41 minutes ago)