Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,977 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ganja costs 10 ман (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 2 hours ago)