Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,408 (₨177,042) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (28 minutes ago)