Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 (¥503,453) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (24 minutes ago)