Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,310 (24,700 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)