Cost of living comparison between Safi, Morocco and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09318 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,293 (24,602 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)