Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,146 (3,527 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)