Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,930 (5,957 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)