Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,858 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)