Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,644 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)