Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,857 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)