Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,702 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)