Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,285 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)