Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,703 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (41 minutes ago)