Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,171 in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)