Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,172 (NZ$3,701) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)