Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,974 (руб 124,524) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (37 minutes ago)