Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,144 (руб 130,144) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)