Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,270 (руб 87,572) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)