Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,134 (руб 77,031) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Pedro Sula costs L 36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)