Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,274 (руб 88,077) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (32 minutes ago)