Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,479 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)