Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,741 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)