Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,745 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)