Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,329 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)