Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,350 in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)