Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 ($3,060) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (35 minutes ago)