Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 130% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,830 ($5,410) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (38 minutes ago)