Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,589 ($8,158) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)