Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 129% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,167 ($7,741) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)