Cost of living comparison between Rivne, Ukraine and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03567 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,615 (73,300₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)