Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03081 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,147 (37,243₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)