Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,459 ($U75,225) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)