Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05875 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,500 (ARS $42,563) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (29 minutes ago)