Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13585 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,937 (14,261 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)