Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,798 (648,358 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (43 minutes ago)