Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,102 (437,023 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)