Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,146 (453,075 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)