Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06873 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,662 (R 53,281) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (41 minutes ago)