Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)