Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,331 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)