Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,921 in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)