Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 121% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,906 (860,573 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)