Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,478 (ARS $44,866) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)