Cost of living comparison between Resistencia, Argentina and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,976 (ARS $32,634) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)