Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,184 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)