Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,909 in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)