Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,519 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)