Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,168 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)