Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,518 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)