Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,247 (₨167,760) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)