Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,772 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)