Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (31 minutes ago)