Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,086 (﷼ 49,992,997) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)