Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 (CH$2,131,539) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)