Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,947 (CH$1,435,221) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)