Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,269 (17,873 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)