Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25804 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,975 (19,279 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)