Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 49% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,598 (₨115,937) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)