Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,203 (₨159,951) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)