Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24635 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,729 (11,077 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)