Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,104 (8,891 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 3 hours ago)