Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22868 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,172 (9,498 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)