Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09390 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,590 (27,580 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)