Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09346 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,519 (26,948 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)