Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08844 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,658 (18,742 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)