Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12468 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,017 (Q24,194) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (41 minutes ago)