Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11579 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,659 (Q14,326) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)