Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,879 (₨327,384) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)