Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,419 (NZ$5,607) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)