Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,909 (NZ$8,975) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)