Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,477 (NZ$9,674) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)