Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,346 (NZ$5,240) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)