Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 (C$5,419) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)