Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 (C$3,741) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)