Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 (C$5,817) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)