Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,614 (C$3,923) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)