Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 368% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,883 (元70,128) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)