Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 431% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €17,247 (元125,794) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)