Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,722 (4,761,214 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)