Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,389 (4,260,572 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)