Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €541 (Bs 16,680,437) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (33 minutes ago)