Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Almería, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 (Bs 40,256) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)