Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,813 (Bs 40,352) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)