Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09186 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,463 (Bs 37,695) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)